LeRoy Eims on the importance of Scripture memory: "I think two of the master strokes of the devil have been to convince people he doesn't exist, and that Scripture memory is only for children. He remembers the humility of defeat when Jesus Christ, who was tempted in all points like as we are, met him with the Word of God." (What Every Christian Should Know About Growing; p. 26-27)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Psalm 23:4

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Begin your day by reviewing the first 3 verses of Psalm 23.

This one is slightly longer - take it one phrase at a time if you need to.  Repeat it over and over as you're getting ready for your day.

You're building a habit!  Keep it up!

Tomorrow is Sunday and will be a review day.  See you Monday for v5.

No comments:

Post a Comment