LeRoy Eims on the importance of Scripture memory: "I think two of the master strokes of the devil have been to convince people he doesn't exist, and that Scripture memory is only for children. He remembers the humility of defeat when Jesus Christ, who was tempted in all points like as we are, met him with the Word of God." (What Every Christian Should Know About Growing; p. 26-27)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Confession time

Obviously, I have fallen off the wagon.  Big time.

I haven't posted a verse in.... hold on, let me figure it out.... 5 weeks!  Wow, that was even worse than I thought.

And not only that, I confess that I had fallen behind by a few days and did not use these last 5 weeks to catch up.

So, starting Monday (I know, I should probably start today, but tomorrow is Sophia's birthday and with all the birthday stuff going on this weekend, I should realistically wait till Monday), we will begin again - at James 1:5.  Yep, verse 5.  It's my blog, so I get to go back if I want to. ;)

See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment