LeRoy Eims on the importance of Scripture memory: "I think two of the master strokes of the devil have been to convince people he doesn't exist, and that Scripture memory is only for children. He remembers the humility of defeat when Jesus Christ, who was tempted in all points like as we are, met him with the Word of God." (What Every Christian Should Know About Growing; p. 26-27)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Last review day for Titus 1

Normally I would ask if you all were ready for us to continue before just moving on, but I`m actually on our cruise right now, so I pre-wrote these posts to post on schedule, which means I can`t change it right now.  If we`re going to fast let me know, and we can take an extra day or two next week to review as well.

So, with that said, today is our last day of reviewing Titus 1 and tomorrow we will move on Titus 2.

Take some time today and write out Titus 2 in your spiral book (or whatever you`re using).  You can use a different coloured pen to quickly find your spot.

See you tomorrow for Titus 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment